In the settings menu, select "Device Preferences".
Scroll down and select "Screen saver".
Select "Start time" and choose the time interval you want. You can select from 5 minutes to 2 hours, or choose "Never" to disable the screen saver completely.
For instance, if you select;
You can also select the type of screen saver you want to use by selecting "Screen saver type". Once you have made your selections, press the "Back" button on your remote to save the changes and exit the menu.
- 5 minutes, the screen saver will be turned on after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- 15 minutes, the screen saver will be turned on after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- 30 minutes, the screen saver will be turned on after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- 1 hour, the screen saver will be turned on after 1 hour of inactivity.
- For 2 hours, the screen saver will be turned on after 2 hours of inactivity.
Your Android TV will now use the new settings you have selected for the screen saver start time.
Quick Note: If you want to turn on the screen saver immediately, go to Settings>Device Preferences>Screen Saver>Start Now. As soon as you click on “Start Now”, the screen saver will be displayed.
After changing the start time for the screen saver on our Android TV, you can as well choose to change the pictures that appear on your screen saver.