3. In the next step, tap on Account.
4. Under the Accounts page, tap on Privacy.
5. Under Privacy, you will see a new option Groups. Tap on it.
6. Now, select your desired option under the option 'Who can add me to groups'. If you don’t want to be added to the WhatsApp groups by unknown contacts, select ‘My Contacts’.
7. If you don’t want anyone to add you to WhatsApp groups, select 'My contacts except..' and select all contacts. This will prevent all your WhatsApp contacts from adding you to groups.
That’s it! This is how you can stop people from adding you to WhatsApp groups. If you have any other doubts, let us know in the comment box below.
So, this is all about how to stop people from adding you to WhatsApp groups. This is a great feature and can prevent spam. If you need more help preventing others from adding you to WhatsApp groups, let us know in the comments below.