Public on October 25, 2015, and last updated 7 months ago.
A thriving media organization at the forefront of digital innovation, TV 84 is the only 24/7 HD channel bringing together the worldwide Punjabi community. TV 84 is the very picture of "general entertainment", a safe choice for the entire family. In addition to creating original programming, TV 84 offers popular Punjabi series, award-winning news, magazine shows, music programs, and original movies from a network of independent stations.
Boasting a global team of top creative professionals and utilizing studios in the United States, New York, L.A, Chicago, Houston D.C., Toronto, Surrey, London, and Kuala Lampur. TV 84 is partnered with the largest Punjabi news bureaus in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, India, and Pakistan.
The only channel to offer LIVE Gurbani Telecast from Nankana sb, Punja sb, and Kartarpur Sb (Pakistan).
24 x7 HD Studios
- TV 84 is the first global independent all-Punjabi general entertainment channel to originate in the USA
- Connects the growing Punjabi-American and global expatriate community to their culture and religion worldwide
- The only channel in America that has studios in Houston, Chicago, D.C., LA, and NYC
- Programming mix features 8 to 9 hours of original content daily including news, drama, talk shows, film, game shows, and live religious Gurbani from Gurdawaras all over the world
- Launched on Dec 16th, 2012, in the USA on IPTV
- Available by subscription on Time Warner Cable since April 4th, 2013
TV 84 is designed to reach the worldwide expatriate Punjabi community, bridging the gap between the Punjabi Diaspora and their homeland by reconnecting them with their roots. We want to seek out unheard voices, engage viewers with new perspectives, and tell the untold stories. It is our long-term mission is to create a more informed public - one challenged and invigorated by a deeper understanding and appreciation of events, cultures, and ideas.