How to Watch Vale TV From Everywhere in the World
Want to watch this channel while traveling abroad? With the right Virtual Private Network (VPN), It’s easier than you might think. These is the articles we’ll explain how a VPN can help you live to stream this TV channel from anywhere in the world.
At Vale TV we take advantage of the proven strength of television, new technologies, information, and the challenge of Social Responsibility to create a knowledge channel with social cohesion, our main format being "the documentary".
We are an inclusive, plural, multi-ethnic and humanistic television channel with a combination of content and alternative aesthetics with a comprehensive philosophy of social commitment, today, we are a reference in the field of cultural and educational television in Venezuela and the world.
Venezuela's first public television channel, founded in 1952. The concession was granted by President Rafael Caldera (QEPD) to the Archbishopric of Caracas in 1998.
The private, non-profit channel dedicated to knowledge, culture, and values began its broadcasts on December 4, 1998. Conceptualized by its current Director Maria Eugenia Mosquera and co-founded by Cardinal Ignacio Antonio Velazco (QEPD). Its current President is Cardinal Baltazar Enrique Porras.
The channel has an independent legal structure (Non-profit Civil Association), in the beginning, it received legal and technical advice and for more than a decade, the patronage of these three leading private television companies in Venezuela: RCTV, Venevisiòn, and Televen, made their operation possible.
These three channels formed the Private Association (ASOTV), totally independent from ValeTV. Today the channel does not receive public funds and is self-managed.
Since 2007, the channel begins its self-management plan, in which 99% results from socially-oriented institutional advertising supported by various public and private institutions through its Corporate Social Responsibility projects in Venezuela. The rest of the 1% comes from the patronage of Venevisiòn and Televen.
Vale TV (Valores Educativos Televisión) was formerly a public-owned educational channel in Venezuela called Televisora Nacional. It is currently run by Asociación Civil, a non-profit association that is owned by the Roman Catholic Archbishopric of Caracas (Arzobispado de Caracas) and is supported by the leading private television networks Radio Caracas Televisión, Venevisión, and Televen along with other public and private institutions. Created on December 4, 1998, it is founded on the principle of strengthening Venezuelan morality and cultural and educational awareness.
Vale TV's slogan is "El Mundo en un solo canal". It is seen on channel 5 in Caracas and channels 52, 10, 3, and 114 on Supercable, Intercable, Net Uno, and DirecTV, respectively. With DirecTV, it can be seen in all of Venezuela.
Vale TV shows include (since 2006) Oscar Sambrano Urdaneta's Valores.
Due to differences in connectivity, there may be times where the live feed or live score does not update quickly; please refresh the page if you experience any issues.
This webcast is delayed slightly from the televised broadcast, up to approximately 60 seconds, depending upon your internet connection speed and computer configuration. Please keep this in mind when calling in with requests.
We will always try to updating this tv channel so that you can watch comfortably. We re-publish content from the third-party television stations, sometimes susceptible to interference from television broadcast sources that we take to be embedded in this page.
If you find the channel that is not working properly, please visit the Official website for the Vale TV. We are not affiliated in any way with the broadcast and not responsible for their contents. All contents are copyright of respective owners.
If you already have the player or program installed (plugin) and still do not see the signal, please click on the "Report Broken" button.