Watch The UO Channel live stream. United States TV channels
Posted on February 19, 2019, and last modified on 1 month ago.
Due to differences in connectivity, there may be times where the live feed or live score does not update quickly; please refresh the page if you experience any issues.
This webcast is delayed slightly from the televised broadcast, up to approximately 60 seconds, depending upon your internet connection speed and computer configuration. Please keep this in mind when calling in with requests.
Open the original page ☛ Click here.
The UO Channel is maintained by the Center for Media and Educational Technologies, a department of the University of Oregon Libraries.
The purpose of the UO Channel is to provide a gateway to streaming media at the University of Oregon. Programming featured on the main UO Channel site is to reflect the University’s dedication to “…the highest standards of academic inquiry, learning, and service…” Criteria include:
- Quality of content (e.g., intellectual rigor, artistic excellence)
- Relevance and appeal to students and scholars at the UO and worldwide
- Relevance and appeal to the general public, especially the people of Oregon
The University of Oregon, founded in 1876, is the state’s flagship institution.
The University of Oregon is a comprehensive research university that serves its students and the people of Oregon, the nation, and the world through the creation and transfer of knowledge in the liberal arts, the natural and social sciences, and the professions. It is the Association of American Universities' flagship institution of the Oregon University System.
The university is a community of scholars dedicated to the highest standards of academic inquiry, learning, and service. Recognizing that knowledge is the fundamental wealth of civilization, the university strives to enrich the public that sustains it through:
- a commitment to undergraduate education, with a goal of helping the individual learn to question critically, think logically, communicate clearly, act creatively, and live ethically.
- a commitment to graduate education to develop creators and innovators who will generate new knowledge and shape experience for the benefit of humanity.
- a recognition that research, both basic and applied, is essential to the intellectual health of the university, as well as to the enrichment of the lives of Oregonians, by energizing the state's economic, cultural, and political structure.
- the establishment of a framework for lifelong learning that leads to productive careers and to the enduring joy of inquiry.
- the integration of teaching, research, and service as mutually enriching enterprises that together accomplish the university's mission and support its spirit of community.
- the acceptance of the challenge of an evolving social, political, and technological environment by welcoming and guiding change rather than reacting to it.
- a dedication to the principles of equality of opportunity and freedom from unfair discrimination for all members of the university community and an acceptance of true diversity as an affirmation of individual identity within a welcoming community.
- a commitment to international awareness and understanding, and to the development of a faculty and student body that are capable of participating effectively in a global society.
- the conviction that freedom of thought and expression is the bedrock principle on which university activity is based.
- the cultivation of an attitude toward citizenship that fosters a caring, supportive atmosphere on campus and the wise exercise of civic responsibilities and individual judgment throughout life.
- a continuing commitment to affordable public higher education.
We have a few suggestions for you to find your favorite TV channel:
Disclaimer: live-TV-channels is absolutely legal and contains only links to other websites on the Internet that make the embedded feature available like Youtube, Facebook, Filmon, Livestream, Dailymotion, ustream.tv... We do not host or upload any video/media files, live-TV-channels is not responsible for the legality of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.