Watch NAT TV live stream. Thailand TV channels
Posted on October 23, 2015, and last modified on 6 months ago.
Due to differences in connectivity, there may be times where the live feed or live score does not update quickly; please refresh the page if you experience any issues.
This webcast is delayed slightly from the televised broadcast, up to approximately 60 seconds, depending upon your internet connection speed and computer configuration. Please keep this in mind when calling in with requests.
We will always try to updating this tv channel so that you can watch comfortably. We re-publish content from the third-party television stations, sometimes susceptible to interference from television broadcast sources that we take to be embedded in this page.
If you find the NAT TV channel that is not working properly, please visit the official website for the NAT TV.
If you already have the player or program installed (plugin) and still do not see the signal, please click on the "Report Broken" button.
NAT TV (Network of Asian Telecommunications TV & Radio) is the first Thai Satellite television station established outside of Thailand with complete studio service and a broadcasting station and is dedicated to delivering quality television programming to Asian viewers throughout the United States, Canada, and 15 other countries in Central and South America.
NAT TV is a free-to-air, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week broadcasting channel available through Satellite Galaxy 19 at 97.0 w tp22 in Digital KU Band. The coverage areas of NAT TV are in the Northern part of Central America, covering the U.S., Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and 15 other countries such as Aruba, Bahamas, Cuba, Haiti, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Puerto Rico. This is made possible by the broadcasting capabilities available through broad brand IPTV (Internet Provider Television).
There are more than one million prospective viewers available through Joint-broadcasts with several other TV Productions and Thai TV stations such as Thai TV Channel 11 (NBT) Nation Channel Television and THAI PBS(Thai Public Broadcasting). By utilizing this network of broadcasts, our viewers will enjoy the best programs offered.
The programming includes current local and oversea news, Thai cultural shows, Dramas, Comedies, Talk Shows, Sports, and News about Thai, Lao, Burmese and Cambodia communities in the United States, Canada, and Central America.
NAT TV also coordinates with MK TV, the second channel of NAT TV a station which migrated from Mekong TV. The basic for MK TV is to connect the Southeast Asian countries in a global network as the Mekong River does
TWC Electronics was established in 1982 and is now currently based in North Hollywood, California. The companies held under the corporation are now as follows: NAT Trading and NAT Shopping. The focuses of these companies are to provide products and services under our product lines “Aurra ®” and “NATVISION®.”
NAT Trading is focused on importing products from various countries such as cosmetics, vitamins, herbal supplements, and electronics to the states to be developed into our own personal products under the brand name “Aurra ®.” These products are sold through NAT Shopping through our broadcasting channel or through our online website.
Before the establishment of NAT TV and the other two companies under TWC Electronics, TWC Electronics was comprised of Magic TV, House of Natural Sound and Audio Lab.
The focuses of these companies were to provide sales and service of audio/video electronics. Some of the Product brand dealerships that were held by these companies included Adcom, Marantz, MB Quartz, McIntosh, Mitsubishi, NAD, Nakamichi, Pioneer Elite, Velodyne, Yamaha, etc.
In addition to these dealerships, we were also an authorized service center for nearly 55 manufacturers included many of the leading brands mentioned above.
In late 1997, in association with Thai TV5, the Thai TV Global Network known as TGN, TWC Electronics Inc. added the distribution of imported digital satellite receivers and dishes to its product mix. The target markets in which we focused these products on were the Thai, Laos, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Burmese, and other ethnic communities throughout the United States and Canada.
To make these programs available to the entire Thai and Southeast Asian communities that currently reside throughout the United States and Canada, we have created the geographic dealer and distribution system of over 400 dealerships throughout the US and Canada.
Under this system, the distributors and dealers were located and set up based on their capability of service. They provide sales, installation, and customer service for satellite equipment in their areas. TWC Electronics Inc. takes care of the distribution of the satellite systems, advertising, and technical support, and services after sales.
On the broadcaster end, we research and proudly import our satellite products under our "NATVISION ®" brand and also exclusively own a user program in the Thai language, which is the registered trademark of TWC Electronics Inc.
Additionally, we coordinate in marketing research, technical advice, reporting and solving related issues with TGN and The Shinnawat Satellite Corporation to bring better services and prospective profitability.
The following is a brief history of the growth of TWC Electronics Inc.
- 1982, Magic TV was opened and provided authorized service for consumers, manufacturers, and major electronic department stores. TWC Electronics was established with House of Natural Sound providing automotive sound systems to consumers.
- 1986, TWC Electronics was established with House of Natural Sound providing automotive sound systems to consumers.
- 1994, House of Natural Sound provided sale and services of audio and video home entertainment products in Canyon Country and Antelope Valley, California.
- 1997, House of Natural Sound of North Hollywood, CA provided sales and services close to the local and Thai community.
- Toward the end of 1997, House of Natural Sound conducted marketing research based on geographic distributor and dealer for Thai TV5 (Thai TV global Network or TGN). Additionally, we OEM, imported and distributed digital satellite top-box under brand name NATVISION ® to resellers across the United States to receive Thai TV5 satellite broadcasting.
- 1998, Audio Lab opened for business providing sales and services of high end products to Glendale and surrounding areas.
- Mid 2003, TWC Electronics Inc. shifted its focus to digital broadcasting by establishing a California Limited Liability Company named NAT TV to offer variety of programs such as drama. comedies, local news, sports and shopping channels via Intelsat America 5 Satellite (Galaxy 19 at 97.0 ).
- NAT TV is the first Thai Satellite television station established outside of Thailand with complete studio service and a broadcasting station, and is dedicated to delivering quality television programming to Asian viewers throughout the United States, Canada and 15 other countries in Central and South America.
- 2007, NAT TV moved into a new self owned 10,000 sq.ft. structure located at 10840 Vanowen, North Hollywood, CA. 91605 with complete broadcasting capabilities to continue to provide the best service while delivering top television programming.
- October 2008, NAT TV introduced MK TV with the purpose of primarily targeting the Lao, Cambodian, Monk, and Burmese population.
- October 2010, NAT TV shifted the gear to Multi Channel TV and broadcasting service provider Thai Media Group Corporation, including NAT TV, NAT Shopping, NAT News, NAT Variety & Music and MK TV. Moreover, NAT TV is well-recognized as the one stop source of broadcasting services with complete high-end equipments. Additionally, all our varied programs always gain high ratings and some of the back-up programs are provided by Usa Entertainment (the leading program provider)
- NAT TV’s founder Bunyati Noppakun (Ben), has held various positions such as:
- * President of California State Electronics Organization 1992
- * President of Chulalongkorn University Alumni Association of California 1996
- * Advisor among Thai and American Communities.
- Articles from newspapers and magazines describing the founding and success of House of Natural Sound and its eventual evolution into what it is today include:
- * “Who’s the ‘best’ these days & other stuff? ‘FTA receiver is king of the hill these days”
- by Tele-Satellite Magazine
- * “The Business in Town” by Thai Town
- * “The Business Overseas” by Matichon Weekend Magazine issue no.1039
We have a few suggestions for you to find your favorite TV channel:
Disclaimer: live-TV-channels is absolutely legal and contains only links to other websites on the Internet that make the embedded feature available like Youtube, Facebook, Filmon, Livestream, Dailymotion, ustream.tv... We do not host or upload any video/media files, live-TV-channels is not responsible for the legality of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.