"Channel 12" - informational and analytical with a share of production of a software product on its own at least 12 hours a day and broadcasting policy: the state language is 21 years, in foreign languages - 3 hours.
The basis of production and broadcasting is an information product - news. They are broadcast around the clock.
Also, a separate software product (television programs) is created by own means of the TV channel.
TV channel audience by age rating: 35+
The TV channel has created and equipped its own studio for video and live broadcast with the participation of presenter in the frame and guests.
At the moment, the broadcasting area of the TV channel is:
1) Digital terrestrial television in the Zeonbud network (T2) with coverage of the Volyn region is 90%, but the signal also falls outside the oblast (within the territorial coverage of transmitting signal means entering the Lviv Oblast, Rivne Oblast, on the territory of Belarus and Poland).
2) Cable networks of the region, IPTV-broadcasting (Internet-based network):
- LLC Volia Cable;
- Date Group LLC;
- LLC "Internet technology" (Avers);
- Novovolynsk TV Ltd., Internet telephony;
- Kovlevsky Television Ltd., Internet telephony;
- PE "YuAINET", (Rozhyshche city, Kovel city);
- LLC "Buznet" (Volodymyr-Volynskyi city) cable broadcasting + Internet;
- LLC "Didzhital Scrimes" (distribution of the signal on the Internet: IPTV-broadcast);
- Lane Digital Broadcasting Network (IPTV + broadcast on the mobile application).
3) Satellite Broadcasting:
The coverage area in Ukraine and other countries within the zone of confident coverage of the signal from the Amos 7 satellite (operator of the satellite transponder - Ukrkosmos State Enterprise) Countries: Poland, Belarus, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary (partially), Austria (partially), Bulgaria, the Baltic countries (partially), the Russian Federation, Greece (partly).
4) Website and Internet capabilities.
12 Channel has its own Facebook page, site, and Utub channel. So our team provides the audience not only with a TV product. The site produces even more operational newsletters. All news (both the TV channel and the site) are distributed on Facebook.